The Global Automation Lead will together with our global team take our Dosing Equipment a step into the future, with Industry 4.0 being just the start of future developments. In this position you will be involved in the implementation of new digital processes; you will be advising the team on a strategic level. Do you have different ideas regarding integration, communications protocols, paperless work, big data and automation? Then this function is for you!
What are your key accountabilities?
• Creating new ideas related to automation for our Dosing Equipment.
• Managing the various stakeholders.
• Work closely with other departments to ensure the projects are carried out effectively.
• Liaise with various international colleagues.
• Maintain the production installation and proposing and executing improvement projects.
• Keeping all software databases up to date and according to the latest standards.
• You will report to the Global Dosing Manager.
What we offer
As Nutreco our mission is ‘feeding the future’. In a world with limited natural resources, our ambition is to meet the rising food needs of a growing world population in a sustainable manner. Working for Nutreco means an impactful role in an international, dynamic environment with complex and diverse topics. We offer you the opportunity to grow professionally, within Nutreco and the broader SHV group. Nutreco belongs to the SHV Family with more than 60.000 employees. In this role you work together with C&B and Global mobility experts across SHV.
What else is in it for you
• We will offer you a fulltime position, 40 hours per week;
• Competitive remuneration package with a good pension scheme;
• You will get 30 vacation days, with the possibility to sell or purchase a limited amount of days;
• You will have the opportunity to grow within Nutreco and SHV Group;
• Opportunity for business travel to be involved in projects around the globe;
• Flexible work environment with option to work from home several days per week.
What we ask
• Energetic and enthusiastic about your field of work;
• Hand-on mentality
• Translate business to Operation Technology
• Social skills
• Aware of what needs to be done and you can motivate people;
• Methodical in your approach to the engineering tasks;
• Able to influence, put things into perspective of the bigger picture;
• Willing to travel outside Europe (5-10 per year)
What you bring
• As a Global Automation Lead, you have a Bachelor/Master’s in industrial Automation or equivalent.
• In addition, you have +2 years relevant working experience.
• Experience with project management.
• Experience with Cloud Platform, SCADA, PLC, & SQL is a pre.
• Experience different communication protocols / OT
• Experience in feed, chemical, dosing industry.
• Affinity with digital engineering and industry 4.0
• Good communication skills in English, both spoken and written.
• Dutch/ Spanish is pre.
• NOTE: Candidate must have a valid EU working permit.
Extra information / Apply direct
Are you the candidate we are looking for? We would like to hear from you! You can express your interest in this role by applying online and we will contact you as soon as possible. For more information regarding this vacancy, you can contact Arzu Sayin (Corporate recruiter) at [email protected]. In case you do apply, we would like to thank you for sharing your ambition with us!
For all agencies
Please be aware that acquisition based on our vacancies is not appreciated.
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.