Communications Business Partner (one year assignment) at Oikocredit, Ecumenical Development Cooperative Society U.A. | softgarden
Oikocredit is a social impact investor and worldwide cooperative with over four decades of experience in leading positive change through investments in financial inclusion, agriculture and renewable energy.
Guided by the principle of empowering low-income people to improve their quality of life, Oikocredit supports partner organisations in Africa, Asia and Latin America through loans, investments and capacity building.
Oikocredit is financed by individuals and institutions who want to be part of a global movement for social change. Our investments prioritise social impact while safeguarding the environment and generating fair financial returns.
We’re a global organisation with local presence, able to respond to our partners’ needs and strengthen them by offering more than financing.
Oikocredit has more than 200 members of staff in around 20 countries with over 30 nationalities.
About the job
Supporting investor-related communications activities (November-December 2022)
- Support and advise our inflow network on communications related topics.
- Translate internal and / or external requests into content for specific target segments and coordinate content creation by 3rd parties (e.g. Support Associations).
- Act as product owner or as liaison with managers, advise and support them concerning relevant marketing / communication related matters, including the effective use of the channel and / or the right channel mix, presentation / story design, new media and styling of communication.
Internal communications (January – November 2023)
- With the support of the Communications Manager, take the ownership of creating, managing and coordinating internal communications that informs, engages and enables Oikocredit’s staff.
- Advise the Managing Director and Executive Committee on internal communications and change communications and support them in the execution of their communications activities.
- Manage relationships with and act as the communications point person for units with internal communications needs such as HR, IT and Operations.
- For global internal meetings you prepare speeches/presentations as requested and coordinate the facilitation of the meetings.
- In addition you are responsible for producing and publishing targeted content, ensuring audiences receive tailored information that is relevant and timely, via available communications channels (including video, email, corporate section of the intranet, posters, employee events, newsletters). You also measure these communications activities and channels.
Qualifications, skills and experience
- University degree in Marketing and Communications or other relevant field.
- Minimum of five years of relevant work experience, preferably in an international communications environment and/or financial communications environment.
- Knowledge of and experience in developing and implementing communications strategies
- Proven writing skills and verbal presentation skills.
- Fluency in English (preferably a native speaker) and at least one other language (Dutch, German, French or Spanish).
- Good coordination and project management skills.
Adaptability, Creativity, Extra-organisational awareness, Initiative, Oral communication, Problem analysis, Stress tolerance, Teamwork, Written communication.
- You will be working in an inclusive, international and diverse environment.
- You will benefit from a flexible work environment with a good work-life balance.
- You will have access to training and learning opportunities.
How to apply
Please submit your application in English, including your CV and a letter of motivation.
Read more at www.oikocredit.coop/jobs/working-for-oikocredit
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.